forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: attracting attention to issues (Was: svn commit: r226346)
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:21:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> We should start using Jira to send a summary
> of key issues to the dev list to remind us.

I have recently been experimenting with the "subscriptions" in Jira. I
can set it up so that we get a regular mail listing all issues in a
particular search.

I can set up a subscription for the dev list that sends a list of all
open issues against the last release and all critical or blocker issues?

I propose sending this once a week, say Tuesday.

I'll do this sometime next week unless there is a -1 (lazy consensus in

View raw message