forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r226346 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:39:58 GMT
is there a wholesite.html/pdf in it?
this uses a lot of memory (we hit this problem heavily).
on the other hand image processing/generation may
be a penalty: any (big) images added recently?

Johannes

Ross Gardler schrieb:
> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>

>> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>

>>> Hmmm... we had better create an issue for this, it smells of a memory
>>> leak.
>>

>> Don't get me wrong I just took the first size that worked. Doesn't
>> mean it has to be this much.
>

> Yeah, I understand that, but I can't think of any reason why we need to
> increase the maxmemory just because the site has got bigger, we are
> still only processing one file at a time.
>
> You are the third person to hit this problem now, so we can be pretty
> sure it is not down to an individuals installation.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas why we suddenly need more memory?
>
> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de