forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r226346 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:13:02 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>Hmmm... we had better create an issue for this, it smells of a memory leak.
>

> Don't get me wrong I just took the first size that worked. Doesn't
> mean it has to be this much.

Yeah, I understand that, but I can't think of any reason why we need to
increase the maxmemory just because the site has got bigger, we are
still only processing one file at a time.

You are the third person to hit this problem now, so we can be pretty
sure it is not down to an individuals installation.

Does anyone have any ideas why we suddenly need more memory?

Ross