forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Voice plugin as a forrest:contract
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:29:43 GMT
Now that we have the voice plugin in whiteboard we need to look at how
we create a visual output as well as the audio output.

 From what I can see the *.mxml document only adds content into the
<head> element of an HTML page. This is farily difficult to do with
skins. But really easy to do with forrest:views.

So, my question is, what should Hanax do to create a contract to put the
contents of http://localhost:8888/index.mxml into the head element of a
generated page.

NOTE: as the plugin currently stands the plugin creates a complete HTML
document, but that can very easily be changed to create the relevant
voiceXML snippet to be inserted.

Ross