forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [<div/> again]
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:08:58 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 16:53 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>    In hookMatchers.xsl - views... - these is the following lines :
>>
>>	<xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'">&#160;</xsl:if>

which is not well interpreted by browsers.
>>  But this &#160; is not enough, the generation still gives <div/>...
>>

>¿?
>
>Are you sure? I tried it and is working fine for me.

Actually, I don't understand what happens, if I write a trace to see if
it's the good template which is used, the generation is OK because of my
trace (the div tag is no more empty...)
(It's a little bit like Heisenberg uncertainty principle, the observer
disturb the result of the experiment :-) )

Let it as it is I will continue my investigations, it may come from
something else in my environment...

>>  I propose :
>>	<xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'"><span/></xsl:if>
>>

>Hmm, I do not like that much because the <span/> do not belong in there
>IMO.

Sure you are right...
By the way, can you try to add something like this in your *.fv and tell
me the result :

        <forrest:hook nbsp="true" class="test"/>

Regard,
Cyriaque,