forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: different templates for same element
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:41:18 GMT
HANAX wrote:
> OK, now I'm writing some documentation with and with your hints what to write I'll be
able to submit partially working code (.jsgf should be manually copied from plugin folder).

Cool.

> Btw .jsgf is "plaintext", not XML. Example:

(please keep each mail to a single subject and don't move one topic to
another thread like this, the reason is that people coming after us will
use the mail archives to see how and why things are done a certain way.
We now have the solution to your earlier problem in the wrong thread and
so the mail-archives are broken. Please copy this solution into the
right thread once you have tested it - thanks)

That is why you get the error you reported previously (remember I said I
was assuming it was XML)

> #JSGF V1.0;
> grammar simpleNav;
> <number> =  1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 | 10 |
>            11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 ;
> public <simpleNav> = go back {$ = 'back'} | go to next {$ = 'next'} | <number>
{$ = $$};

> Which serialization I should use?

You don't serialise no XML sources, you need to replace the generator
and serialiser in your match with <map:read src="..."/>

Ross