forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: additional resources for plugins (was Re: problem)
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:27:23 GMT
HANAX wrote:

(no need to add me to the recipient list, I get your replies via the dev
list)

> In "run" mode I've got this error: "Content is not allowed in prolog." I dont' know what
it mean :)

It means your XML is not correctly structured, there is probably
something becfore the <?xml...> processing instruction in your source
file. However, this can sometimes happen for other reasons within Forrest.

Verify that you specified to use the XML serialiser and that the source
file is valid XML.

> Sorry but I didn't understand sentence "can you please make comments inline". Which comments?

I mean you comments in reply to emails, by inline I mean quoting
relevant parts of the original mail to maintain context and then
replying to that point.

Ross