forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:10:55 GMT
HANAX wrote:
> Yesterday I made some progress and I've got fine results with my plugin But this morning
I've turn-on computer and for some reason scandisk started. Then I found that my plugin don't
work. My .xsl file remains was unchanged as well as output.xmap. But instead of vociexml output
I've got plaintext form of page... I've rebuilt but no errors... Where can be the problem?

What are the included plugins in your forrest.properties file?

Do you have a project specific sitemap?

What are you requesting that gives you plain text?

What, exactly, do you mean by plain text (a small snippet giving an
example may help).

> And another question... I want to include grammars from external file. What I need to
write in plugin code to be able distribute specific files from plugin folder to site folder?

Please describe your use case with some concrete examples of what you
are trying to do. The question is too general (at least for me) to
understand what you are trying to achieve.

Ross