forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Re: locationmap editor (was Re: Wizard for Views)
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:38:19 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Does it make sense for it to be a tree view? I ask because it is not
> really a tree structure like site or tabs.
>
> Perhaps we should look at the Lepido project
> http://www.eclipse.org/lepido/ that includes sitemap editors and the
> like, perhaps we can leverage the code in that project.
>
> Ross

Have you looked at the Lepido project. I am curretnly trying to get it
to work but I seem to be missing some plugins org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui and
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui

Perhaps not a tree view but maybe a form editor like the one used for
Eclipse's plugin.xml files. The locationmap does not seem to be a very
complex structure so perhaps something like that would work.

Anil.