forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Views] Export-links
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:14:44 GMT
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :

>>> In fact :
>>>
>>>    * the tags <disable-???-link/> can be considered as deprecated with
>>>      views,
>>>    * attributes @location or @location-box also...
>>>
>>> I like it.
>>> But then, because nothing is simple, we should not test the
>>> motd-page/@location nor the minitoc/@location in the following :
>>>
>>>    * content-minitoc.ft,
>>>    * content-motd-page.ft
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>

>> Forget it, the problem is different with toc and motd location...
>> It is important to decide where you want to display a toc ...
>

> No you were right fist time. The location should be set in the
> Template (was View), not in the contract. COnsider, for example, that
> the MOTD normally appears in both the nav menu and the body, for the
> photogallery plugin this does not work since the MOTD overlays the
> photo's displayed.
>
> Ross

Yes, I realised I was wrong just when I sent the mail.
In the pelt skin, MOTD can be in the menus or at the top of the content
(close to the minitoc.) and I recently changed the content-motd-page.ft
which was testing the location and prevent me to use the same contract
to display it in both locations.

Cyriaque,