forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [Views]Enable to call twice the same contract with different properties...
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:06:50 GMT
Hi,

    It seems to be impossible to call twice the same contact with
different properties (arguments).
    I tried to call twice a search-input contract of my own - which
accepts input field size argument - with two different size. Only the
first size is taken into account.

       <forrest:contract name="search-input">
          <forrest:properties contract="search-input">
            <forrest:property name="input-size">*25*</forrest:property>
          </forrest:properties>
        </forrest:contract>
       . . .
      <forrest:hook name="menu">
        <forrest:contract name="pelt-nav-section"/>
        <forrest:contract name="search-input">
          <forrest:properties contract="search-input">
            <forrest:property name="input-size">*18*</forrest:property>
          </forrest:properties>
        </forrest:contract>

The size of the search form Input field is 25 in both cases.

--

Cordialement,
Cyriaque,