forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [Views] <div id="titi"/> strange behaviour
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:46:03 GMT
Hi,

    I am currently creating templates in order to have pelt skin in a
view site.
    I just met a strange behavior :

    * If a template embedded by a hook is empty - this is my case for
      sub-tabs, the generated hook is :
          o <div name="tabsLevel2" />
    * But this is neither well interpreted by firefox nor by IE - they
      don't understand the div closure...
    * I add a <span> in my template in order to generate this :
    * Then it' OK in both browsers.

    So I'm not blocked, but can we change the hook generation in order
to generate :

    * <div name="tabsLevel2"></div>

    Rather than :

    * <div name="tabsLevel2" />

    If a template does not generate anything...

--

Cordialement,
Cyriaque,