forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Wizard for Views
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:58:07 GMT
I am currently trying to finish up the editor for the site.xml and
tabs.xml files. It is currently functional and the only things missing
are drag and drop support from the Eclipse navigation window and the
ability to edit the properties through the Eclipse properties view.

I was thinking that I would get some feedback on the wizard for the
Views and contracts. I am new to it so I am trying to understand how it
works. I would like to know how you all would see a wizard working ie
what functionality would you like to see in a wizard ?

Regards,
Anil.