forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add support for Googles sitemap protocol?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:49:18 GMT
Rasik Pandey wrote:

> I already have a functioning version of this abs-linkmap --> linkmap.rss
> and abs-linkmap --> sitemap.xml, but this ,

Wow, that would make a cool output plugin (making plugins is really easy
if you don't already know how see
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html )

> One more question, how can I force Forrest to generate files like
> linkmap.rss and/or sitemap.xml without having links to them from my
> pages or my site.xml?

I'm afraid I don't recall the answer to this and I am going to bed right
now. Someone will hopefully answer, but I'm pretty sure it has been
asked before you might find something in the archives.

Ross