forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [views] ApacheCon workshop
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:07:58 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> what do *you* expect to see on the upcoming workshop?

My personal wish list:

- to come away understanding how views (currently) work
- understand your vision for their future
- develop that vision through brainstorming
- create an outline roadmap for views development and how they will
replace skins in 0.8

----

I imagine the first point can only be come about from you showing us how
to do stuff. I don't mean a formal presentation. Perhaps you could
introduce views and then try and answer our confused questions with
demonstrations.

The second item will emerge during discussion, I suspect.

The third is only achievable through group dynamics. Lets just let it
happen.

The fourth will emerge from the third and should be finalised when we
return to the mailing lists to allow other devs to contribute.

Ross