forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject [sitemap.xmap] How to access a new ant property ?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:43:50 GMT
Hi,

    I added a new property : project.locale set in init-props in
forrest.build.xml - just as forrest.home is.
    I init - in forrest-core.xconf - the component-instance
name="project" class="org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule" with
the new property :
        <locale>@project.locale@</locale>
    I try to use it in sitemap.xmp :
        <map:transform type="i18n">
              <map:parameter name="locale" value="{project:locale}"/>
            </map:transform>
    And the value of my locale - known with a System.out added in
org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule class - is always @project.locale@

    Any Idea ? (will be welcome because I am close to find a pretty
solution to use $LANG variable to generate the static site.)

--

Regards,
Cyriaque,