forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locationmap fallback [was: svn commit: r209820]
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:42:17 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

>> I wonder if a quick chat on Cocoon dev might be better. We need
>> to report our general success anyway. You never know, Unico might
>> get excited and come over to help us :-)
>

> Again, I agree. I'll post to Cocoon dev today.

If anyone wants to follow along:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=112107449831525&w=2

[Slightly OT] I wonder if we should really consider donating this back
to Cocoon. I think this code is of use to a much wider audience than
Forrest and there may be more devs to maintain it there. We have people
here who are committers on Cocoon right?

Ross