forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: don't want to add META
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:46:42 GMT
HANAX wrote:
> In target mxml document I got META tag but unclosed, seems that after transformtion that
one was added. Also namespaces was added. In which step this is added? Does it have any relation
to serializer? I can't still use XMHTL, it gives me error, so I added serializer vithout type
which I expecct is XML, but why META with upeercase and unclosed was added?

The default serialiser is HTML not XML. See the <map:serializers...>
sectiom of FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap This is the root
sitemap for the application.

In this same file you can see that there is a serialiser called "xml".
If you want XML you need to use thet:

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

Ross