forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locationmap fallback [was: svn commit: r209820]
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:42:07 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>At a later date we may decide to put this behaviour in the java code.
>>But for a "get it working" solution I think this will work.
>>
>>Comments?
>

> I worry about that approach because it is too easy to let
> the workaround take hold.

Yes, you are right. I should also open an issue to prevent this slipping
through into a release (will do in a moment)

> I wonder if a quick chat on Cocoon dev might be better. We need
> to report our general success anyway. You never know, Unico might
> get excited and come over to help us :-)

Again, I agree. I'll post to Cocoon dev today. I won't have time to
follow up on actual code this week, but I may be able to get someone to
help out at the hackathon. It's time I learnt the innards of Cocoon.

Ross