forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: installing a plugin
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:58:08 GMT
HANAX wrote:

>I've made skeleton fo my plugin, simple matcher for handle *.mxml files. I need to test
it.
>I've added plugin reference into plugins.xml, but when I build the site, it says
>"BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: index.mxml"
>It seem's that my plugin can't be found
>How to install it? Or is there another error?

I had a similar problem few days ago and I spend the night solving it.
Later, I realized the file was the in forrest website, but java was not
able to retrieve it. The problem:

SELinux was blocking java to make http conections!

A quick and dirty workaround if to turn of SELinux. In Fedora 4, just
install java as requested in the /opt dir. ;-)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.