forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS_UP] SVN HEAD is broken
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 16:01:37 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:

>>>There is something wrong with our Forrest docs now,
>>>even after the fixes for FOR-570.
>>
>>Doesn't ./build.sh test build the site anymore? I thought it did.
>

> Well, 'build test' does work, but that doesn't build our forrest docs.
> I am talking about our docs in forrest/site-author/

Yeah, that is what I meant. I thought ./build.sh test also build our
docs, so I have not been doing it as part of my test cycle. Ooops.

I have tried to test with this but I get Out Of Memory errors. I'm sure
this is nothing to do with the locationmap and recall someone haveing
problems recently with memory stuff. Can you please test building our docs.

> and the similar
> errors when deploying plugins below.

I have succesfully deployed the PDF and projectInfo plugins, perhaps you
could test one that you know failed.

Ross