forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [views] Dir specific view
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:48:07 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I added the dir specific view matcher to the location map. Will try to
> merge tomorrow the view specific stuff back to trunk.

OK, I'm using this now, just playing to start with. Here is what I want
to do:

I'm using the branding contracts. On the home page I just have the
branding-tagline-name contract, but on subsections (i.e.
sub-directories) I want to include a branding-tagline-tagline contract
as well. All other parts of the view remain the same.

I can create the effect I want by copying the default.fv from the root
into my subdir and adding the branding contrat that I need. However,
this causes a problem for maintenance since most of my default.fv
content is duplicated.

Is there a way of just setting the content of the
branding-tagline-tagline contract?

If not how would you suggest I go about making this happen?

Ross