forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot Access Servlet Engine
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:42:45 GMT
Anil Ramnanan wrote:
> I updated from SVN and got an error with the servlet engine at
> org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine. The classpath was pointing to
> log4j.jar but there was only log4j-1.2.9.jar in the lib folder so I
> changed it to point to that.

Sorry, that will be my fault. I changed the jars to match our existing
jars ready to rationalize our SVN entries at some point in the future. I
forgot that Eclipse often specifies specific jar names rather than just
including the whole directory.

> Eclipse no longer sees an error with the
> servlet engine but it sees  errors with the forrest plugin.
>
> I now get these errors :
>
> Access restriction: The type Jetty is not accessible due to restriction
> on required project org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine
> ForrestRunner.java
> forrestplugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job    line 109
> Access restriction: The type Server is not accessible due to restriction
> on required project org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine
> ForrestRunner.java
> forrestplugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job    line 27

Did you try doing a clean build (Project -> Clean from memory)

I've not checked if I see the same problems, I'm on a different machine
as I'm traveling at present. Will be back in the office tomorrow so will
check again then if you are still having problems.

Ross