forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ramnanan <l...@peppersauce.org>
Subject Cannot Access Servlet Engine
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:07:54 GMT
I updated from SVN and got an error with the servlet engine at
org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine. The classpath was pointing to
log4j.jar but there was only log4j-1.2.9.jar in the lib folder so I
changed it to point to that. Eclipse no longer sees an error with the
servlet engine but it sees  errors with the forrest plugin.

I now get these errors :

Access restriction: The type Jetty is not accessible due to restriction
on required project org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine
ForrestRunner.java
forrestplugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job    line 109

Access restriction: The type Server is not accessible due to restriction
on required project org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine
ForrestRunner.java
forrestplugin/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job    line 27

Anil.