forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Merging locationmap with trunk [was: Merging views with trunk]
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:52:18 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 08:33 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>Tim Williams wrote:

>>The actual merge is going to be complex though.
> Why?
> I will happily merge the stuff. Actually not too much have changed.

Because it will not be a simple "merge this branch with the trunk". We
need to ensure we don't merge any of the views stuff (both views and
locationmap have touched fresh-site). In addition, the views were copied
over at a different time to the rest of the branch, this means there are
two root version numbers.

It's not a huge problem, just needs a little thought.

If you have a little time to do the merge that would be great. All
Locationmap branches have been applied now. If not, I should get the
time sometime later in the week.

View raw message