forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: s5 output plugin enhancements
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:19:15 GMT
Ross Gardler schrieb:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>> Ross Gardler schrieb:

>> I'll have a look ... will it show up in svn or
>> as an update to the official plugin?

Is it on purpose that I need to have a s5slides/ folder
next to the XML source with ui/ and images/ inside?!
Or am I missing something?

I downloaded the updated s5.zip file, extracted it to
FORREST_HOME/plugins and did 'ant' there.

BTW: nice skin! unfortunately I can't use it :-(

Johannes

> Can't put it in SVN as the s5 stuff is GPL. So it is on the plugin
> download site.
>
> Ross

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de