forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject s5 output plugin enhancements
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:40:38 GMT
Hi!

Since I'm going to present about Forrest, why not
do it in Forrest itself? So, I had a look at the
s5 slides output plugin.

The documentation is buggy, and some things in the
plugin don't work. I started playing around with
the xsl and css files but before I'm going to change
anything substantial I would like to know if anybody
else is using this plugin and if there are specific
requirements.   E.g. presenters at ApacheCon?!

Some questions I have that I still don't know
how to resolve
* Images simply don't show up, might be due to
  the s5slides/ additional "directory"
* Also the background image won't show

Then there is (again?!) the question how to
make this plugin configurable, colors etc.
without messing around directly with the CSS.

Cheers
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de