forrest-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Wizard for Views
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:11:53 GMT
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> We've been discussing Views, Locationmap and I18n further and would
>> like to ask Anil if it is possible to implement the locationmap editor
>> before the Views editor.

> The locationmap editor would be implemented in a similar way to the
> site.xml and tabs.xml editor ?

I don't know, vou will have to tell us as we have not yet thought about
this. To get some background on the locationmap see

You can see a loctionmap in action if you seed a fresh site with the
current SVN head.

There are two phases to this part of the eclipse plugin, the loctionmap
eclipse view (not to be confused with a forrest view - we need to think
about these names) and the repository browser. I#m not proposing we do the
repository browser now, only the locationmap eclipse view.

Let us know what you think will be the best way to implement it.

View raw message