forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Forrest Wiki
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:40:26 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > However, we do need to discuss the Wiki issue as part
> > of the broader documentation effort. So thanks for
> > raising it again. Someone should find the link to
> > the old discussion.
>
> I believe this is the link:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.forrest.devel/13450
>
> I don't have any strong feelings for a Wiki. I just feel our documentation
> needs more dynamic input. The discussion in the above thread (and its a
> *really long* thread) was very interesting, but I wasn't able to find any
> concrete outcome. IIUC, there was loose concensus for a CMS like system for
> the docs where any registered user can edit content, but only Forrest
> committers can publish content.

That is one thread that we need thanks. That one shows
that we are still talking about it, so not conclusion
That one turned into the Forrest + Lenya thread.
There were other threads too.

Actuallu the thread that i was interested in at this
stage is the one where we previously discussed a Wiki.
Ah, found it
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.forrest.user/98
There was not much discussion so i suppose that
everyone agreed.

David