forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resume Plugin - license question
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:56:13 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ferdinand and I started a Resume plugin for the ApacheCon presentation.
> I would like to commit this to our whiteboard but want to verify the
> license position. It seems just fine to me but would like oversight from
> the PMC.

Well i hope that this does not sound like an authoritative
statement on this topic, because i am not.

> The text of the license is minimal and is copied in full below. It seems
> to me that as long as I add the license to the schemas directory of the
> plugin we'll be OK. Can someone please confirm/deny this.

It seems like a standard disclaimer and the license
does not impose restrictions that go beyond the
Apache License 2, so yes fine to include it as you say.

They don't ask for attribution, so no need to add to
our top-level NOTICE file.

David