forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@hanaxsoftware.com>
Subject developement pause
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:53:16 GMT
Thanx for positive response:) But unfortunatelly, form now on I'll have very little time for
developement. I need to learn for exams a lot of, it will takes whole august and half of september.
I've decided to do at least this piece of work in order others can see what are the basics.
Because there is still unexplored way with views, I think that maybe this pause is good in
fact.

Anyway, I will answer any question from mailinglist and do corrections, especially in .xsl
file which is in the very early version.

My plans for next developement is to cover all elements like <i>, <ul> and so
on with prosody, links with some spelling, etc... Than TOC will be great. For visual output
I really recommend very very simple and plain output with contrast colors because I expect
that .mxml will be rendered especially in accessibility cases. And I've got idea to do some
hiliting during reading - currently read section will be hilited with som background color.
In fact, this will be a virtual cursor as I wrote in my proposal to google (finally it was
good that I not selected, I have too little time now). I thing that vith theese graphical
and audio outputs it will be pretty good help for handicapped people.

HANAX