forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@hanaxsoftware.com>
Subject RE: additional resources for plugins (was Re: problem)
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:45:51 GMT
Ok, so what I need:

root
+--Grammars
   +--simple.jsgf
+--index.mxml

and how it should look in code
<vxml:grammar src="..\Grammars\simple.jsgf"/>

My questions are:
- is the path correct? Is ok to have grammars dir in output build dir? If not, where to palce
all related files I need?
- I need that this file will be automatically copied while processing. How to do that? How
to tell forrest that "I use these files, please copy them for me into buit site"

This grammar is created by myself. There is another way - embedding all grammars into mxml
file, but because of reuseability I'll prefer external source.
So to be concrete, now I have structure:
plugin\resources
+--grammars
+--stylesheets

and need to have structure afret build as I wrote before.
I really can't explain better with my english :) It's simply the general problem of using
external files. For example css or images... I can design it in plugin folder and everything
will be ok, but how these realted files will be copied to result site?