forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@hanaxsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Re: problem
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:17:01 GMT
My sitemap seems ok:
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <!-- Voice -->
      <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).mxml$">
        <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}{2}.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/document2mxml.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

line from forrest.properties for loading plugin seems ok too
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.voice

And I got this one:

    Section

      Section
      One.

      Section

        This demo site has many examples. See the menu at the left.
        The sources for these examples are in the directory
        here

        The sources for the Apache Forrest website are also included
        in your distribution at $FORREST_HOME/site-author/

      You can also extend the functionality of Forrest via
      plugins,
      these will often come with more samples for you to out.

      Section

        Hello.

This I mean as plaintext. But it's weird that when I change anything in my .xsl file it does
nothing... no change... it seems that my stylesheet is not used at all... :(

The second thing: I have external grammar in .jsgf file. I need to use it in .xsl. So I ask
which path I should use and how to make that the .jsgf file will be copied to buided site
when plugins takes its job. Example:

<vxml:grammar src="..\Grammars\simple.jsgf"/>

So after site builging I need to have simple.jsgf in Grammars folder next to my index.mxml
file. How to make this? Is that path ok or should I use different path? How to tell forrest
"copy this file from here to there when you are buiding"?

PÔVODNÁ SPRÁVA