forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@centrum.sk>
Subject problem
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:15:40 GMT
Hi,

Yesterday I made some progress and I've got fine results with my plugin But this morning I've
turn-on computer and for some reason scandisk started. Then I found that my plugin don't work.
My .xsl file remains was unchanged as well as output.xmap. But instead of vociexml output
I've got plaintext form of page... I've rebuilt but no errors... Where can be the problem?

And another question... I want to include grammars from external file. What I need to write
in plugin code to be able distribute specific files from plugin folder to site folder?