forrest-dev mailing list archives

From bir...@ekenis.de
Subject Modification of OpenOffice documents not visible while using 'forrest run'
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:09:33 GMT
We're using forrest 0.6 with OpenOffice source documents in a productive
environment. At present we try updating forrest to version 0.7, because
we would like to use plugins.

Unfortunatly we encounter the following problem: Working with 'forrest
run' while modifying OpenOffice documents isn't usable, because the
HTML pages don't get updated like they used to with forrest version
0.6. More precisely, the first browser refresh is succesfull, but after
another modification of the OpenOffice documents refreshing the browser
has no effect.

I think the open and unassigned issue FOR-495 in apache's jira bug
tracking system already deals with our problem. Does anybody know know
a workaround or were I can start looking for the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Birger Nissen