forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@centrum.sk>
Subject don't want to add META
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:32:25 GMT
In target mxml document I got META tag but unclosed, seems that after transformtion that one
was added. Also namespaces was added. In which step this is added? Does it have any relation
to serializer? I can't still use XMHTL, it gives me error, so I added serializer vithout type
which I expecct is XML, but why META with upeercase and unclosed was added?
Again, my current xmap:
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <!-- Voice -->
      <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).mxml$">
        <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}{2}.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/document2mxml.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>