forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@hanaxsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Re: TOC in output plugin
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 17:04:02 GMT
That's true, I really need to start with small steps.
So here ve are:
Expecting document in format you described:
 <document>
    <header>
      <title>My Document</title>
    <header>
      <section>
        <title>Section 1</title>
        <section>
          <title>Section 1.1</title>
        </section>
      </section>

      <section>
        <title>Section 2</title>
      </section>
 </document>

Now what I need:
<head>
  <title>The title</title>
  <vxml:form>
    <vxml:field name="section1">
    </vxml:field>
    <vxml:field name="section1_1">
    </vxml:field>
    <vxml:field name="section1_2">
    </vxml:field>
  </vxml:form>
</head>

How this should be done? Using xsl? Any other technique?

Currently I have:

  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <!-- Voice -->
      <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).mxml$">
        <map:aggregate element="site">
          <map:part src="cocoon://{1}{2}.xml"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/document2mxml.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>

What about aggregator with one element? What about serialization? I need output in xhml, what
<map:serialize type="xhtml"/> element really does?

HANAX
PÔVODNÁ SPRÁVA