forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "HANAX" <ha...@hanaxsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Re: TOC in output plugin
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:08:35 GMT
Thanx for help. So I'll write some details here.
First I need to make element in header for every section in document. This element will be
a voice form. I'm really confused about so many informations a read yestereday, so I'll need
some step-by-step hints how to begin... Now I have one xsl file which matches sections and
produces Hello-world string fo each, but thi is really very far from that one I need :)
Second, I don't know anything about .ft, is that forrest template file or what? What is the
syntax? Or more general question - where I can find informations about elements and theirs
attributes of xml input (stream that comes as input for my output plugin)? I saw some tag
body with attribute mode set to TOC. What does it mean?
And last, what about views you wrote? How view plugin differ form others?