forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS_UP] SVN HEAD is broken
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:17:30 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Ross Gardler wrote:
> >>
> >>Doesn't ./build.sh test build the site anymore? I thought it did.
> >
> >Well, 'build test' does work, but that doesn't build our forrest docs.
> >I am talking about our docs in forrest/site-author/
>
> Yeah, that is what I meant. I thought ./build.sh test also build our
> docs, so I have not been doing it as part of my test cycle. Ooops.
>
> I have tried to test with this but I get Out Of Memory errors. I'm sure
> this is nothing to do with the locationmap and recall someone haveing
> problems recently with memory stuff. Can you please test building our docs.

Yep, me. There is a recent message in the archives. Recently i needed
to increase the memory spec in my forrest.properties file. I get the
feeling that there is a memory leak, perhaps to do with PDF generation.
We only hit it now, because we are generating more docs with the 0.8,
0.7, and 0.6 in one build.

Regarding locationmap default, the site-author builds okay now.
The only error is this reported twice:
docs_0_80/lm:rewriteDemo/index        BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: docs_0_80/lm:rewriteDemo/index

> >and the similar
> >errors when deploying plugins below.
>
> I have succesfully deployed the PDF and projectInfo plugins, perhaps you
> could test one that you know failed.

projectInfo was the only one that i tried before
and it works now. I tried one more, and it is okay too.

-David