forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS_UP] SVN HEAD is broken
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:39:40 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> The merge of the locationmap branch has broken SVN head. I'm pretty sure
> the problem is some changes that have not been brought across.
> Specifically the forrest.xconf file has no reference to the locationmap
> module.
>
> I have to leave the office right now so cannot fix immediately. If noone
> has looked at it when I get back, I'll fix it straight away (mid
> afternoon UTC)

There is something wrong with our Forrest docs now,
even after the fixes for FOR-570.

'cd site-author; forrest'
It seems to expect a locationmap.xml file. Shouldn't it work
without one?

Anyway there are a many different errors reported.

Also trying to deploy a plugin fails when building the docs.
Seems to have trouble finding images.

-David