forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: License headers
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:11:10 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I noticed that the license headers in the recent Eclipse commit were
> incorrect. I guess Anil copied it directly from some other files, which
> would make me think that we have some old headers hidden away. I'm still
> out of the office so won't have chance to look over them until tomorrow
> at the earliest.

Wow and i thought that i checked that so carefully before committing.

> David, do we have any scripts to do this?

I use some tools at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/src/perl
There are other tools too, but it don't know how complete their checks are.

I just ran them over forrest/trunk/tools/eclipse/ and no
relevant issues were reported. What do you see?

-David