forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clearing outstanding patches
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:42:29 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David suggested that we should clear outstanding patches - of course, I
> fully agree.
>
> I've been playing with the search facilities on Jira this morning and
> have discovered that you can use a search term of attachment to return
> issues with attachments. I'm not sure how reliable this is and don't
> have the time to experiment today, but it looks useful.

Its a great start, thanks.

It also selects things that just have a screenshot too.

I suppose it is just based on the text search, because
it misses FOR-566 which doesn't include that word.

I defined a private filter unresolved-with-attachment.

The Manage Filters is good. I just shared that filter with
the Jira group forrest-developers. That equates to committers
at the moment.

-David