forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Re: Internationalisation of admin interface
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:19:00 GMT

Anybody care to comment? I think this is an important issue that
should be addressed rather soon because it gets harder the more
plugins and features we create.

Defining a concept like resource strings now would allow all
developers to properly implement the hooks required to translate and
have sbdy worry about the actual translation when they need it.

I wrote:

> Has anybody considered internationalization of Forrest admin and user
> interfaces yet? Is there a concept on how to translate Forrest's and
> Coccon's messages into other languages?

View raw message