forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r226552 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.voice/src/documentation/content/xdocs: index.xml site.xml
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:51:17 GMT
On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 20:50 +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
>
> > +      <warning>Opera with Voice is currently not available for Linux.</warning>
>

> There is not any alternative for linux users?

Have not found it yet which is a bummer because it turns out that Opera
Voice only works for Windows 2000 and XP (having installed 98 is leading
into the linux problematic).

We have to research for alternative clients because Opera Voice is *too*
limited in terms of supporting operating systems. I cannot check out the
plugin because I am not using 2000 nor XP.

Is opera voice supported on Mac?

> Cheers,
> cheche

salu2