forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where to put forrest:contracts
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:42:27 GMT
On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 00:12 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> >>Sorry, I'm not sure what that means. What part of it is it that you feel
> >>does not make sense?
> >>

> > To store *different* formats within *one* forrest:contract.
> >
> > I agree that we have to move the contracts of the viewHelper.xhtml
> > plugin. I believe that contracts have to be stored in a repository and
> > views and css-skins as well.
>
> Cool, we are in agreement with respect to direction. I'll wait for the
> proposal to see if we agree on implementation ;-)

The better we understand each other the better it will be. :)

Somebody told me I overtook the crown for "Mister Confusion" but I think
we all normally have the same ideas. ;-)

...and I am sure we will agree on the implementation. 8-)

> > I will try to hack something on the weekend that we can test.
> > I reckon you/we can easily enhance this code afterwards. ;-)
>
> +1

thx to the community that is using views and understanding the potential
of the concept.

We will have a second format that will implement views. :)

Pelt for views is there.

...the good news keep on coming. ;-)

This are some conditions for forrest:views to leave the whiteboard (our
incubator), ;-) but still there is a lot to do before this can happen.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"