forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Views] use twice a contract drive two include twice the header...
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:38:26 GMT
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 19:47 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 18:17 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Just a remark,
> >
> >     When you use twice the same contract in a page, the *.js are include
> > twice in the header.
>
> Only the includes call or the whole head template?

The whole head template. it is fixed now.

> >     ( It also works with *.css includes :-) )
> >

> You mean if you use:
> <forrest:css url="default.css"/>
> <forrest:css url="default.css"/>
>
> Hmm, we can prevent that, but do we have to and want to?

I enabled this now as well even if IMO we should find a better way to
prevent this issue from happening. One should not be able to include a
forrest:css with the same @url in a view.

svn log:
fixed the multiple include of head templates calls and as well the css
include. Now even if we use twice a contract that is requesting
{contract-name}-head it just get called once. The same is true for
forrest:css. If you use two times the same @url it still only get
includes once.

Cheers for the report.

salu2