forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrest:hooks configurations examples (was [Views] <div id="titi"/> strange behaviour)
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:15:41 GMT
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 09:34 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi a écrit :
> >
> >Again, why cannot we use the second version instead of creating another
> >new language?
> >

> I agree with Nicola, the notation becomes a little complicated just to
> add a div or a span...

Please see my other answer on it.

> Furthermore, I had big problem with empty <div/> tags which are not well
> interpreted by browsers (Firefox and IE at least)
> So why don't we automates the <div> </div> generation if the tag is empty
?

Just call a vote/proposal for this. It will change the default behavior
that we had till now so I am more comfortable if we call a
vote/proposal. That will give us the attention that this change deserve.

I do not have strong feeling to change the default behavior to <div>
is the use of nbsp="false" instead of "true". It depends which usecase
we have more often. ;-)

salu2

--
thorsten