forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Views] Export-links
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:41:02 GMT
On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 11:10 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :

> >> In fact :
> >>
> >>    * the tags <disable-???-link/> can be considered as deprecated with
> >>      views,
> >>    * attributes @location or @location-box also...
> >>
> >> I like it.
> >> But then, because nothing is simple, we should not test the
> >> motd-page/@location nor the minitoc/@location in the following :
> >>
> >>    * content-minitoc.ft,
> >>    * content-motd-page.ft
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >

> > Forget it, the problem is different with toc and motd location...
> > It is important to decide where you want to display a toc ...
>
> No you were right fist time. The location should be set in the Template
> (was View),

Please do *not* make more confusion and call views templates. Until we
decide officially we will rename them they are *views*.

I am preparing a proposal and then we can discuss the renaming.

@Cyriaque you are right we need to clean out the contracts from
skinconf. skinconf is deprecated in views and hereby should not be used
within the contracts.

salu2

--
thorsten