forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Locationmap API and java
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:49:13 GMT
Hi devs,

I 'promoted' the locationmap over in lenya and some questions caught me
red handed:

> > <map:read src="{lm:resources/shared/css/{3}.css}"
>
> How would that be used from Java classes?
>
> Like I would use sourceResolver.resolveURI("fallback://..."),
> is there a Java API for LocationMaps, or is it accessible as an
> InputModule only?

Maybe somebody can help me out here. I am still only looking at the
classes and not into them. ;-)

...and
> Another point: How would loops be implemented?
> You have a chain of parents. Is it possible to use recursion?

Would be nice if somebody can explain it to us that I and Andreas can
understand it better.

BTW the thread starts here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lenya-dev/200507.mbox/%
3c42D1943F.5060402@wyona.com%3e