forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sitemap.xmap] How to access a new ant property ?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:50:56 GMT
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 02:43 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I added a new property : project.locale set in init-props in
> > forrest.build.xml - just as forrest.home is.
> >    I init - in forrest-core.xconf - the component-instance
> > name="project" class="org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule" with
> > the new property :
> >        <locale>@project.locale@</locale>
> >    I try to use it in sitemap.xmp :
> >        <map:transform type="i18n">
> >              <map:parameter name="locale" value="{project:locale}"/>
> >            </map:transform>
> >    And the value of my locale - known with a System.out added in
> > org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule class - is always @project.locale@
> >
> >    Any Idea ? (will be welcome because I am close to find a pretty
> > solution to use $LANG variable to generate the static site.)
>
> I am not sure, but perhaps in main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf
>

> >   I init - in forrest-core.xconf - the component-instance
> > name="project" class="org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule" with
> > the new property :

I think he did that. ;-)

@Cyriaque I did that once and I remember that it was not that straight
forward (what you did is just one step, I remember). I will have a look
later again because I as well need to add a new property.

I will write down the steps as I do them.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"